New Student Online Enrollment
Okeechobee County Schools Online Enrollment for students who are new to the district and have never attended a school within Okeechobee County Public Schools.
Step 1: Find Your School
Use your home address to find the school zone for your child on the maps listed at the
bottom of this linked page: http://www.okee.k12.fl.us/zone-waivers
If you are seeking attendance outside your school zone, you can also follow the link to
complete a zone waiver form.
Yes- access the New Student Enrollment Portal from your
Step 2: Access New Student Enrollment Portal
Do you have a child currently enrolled in an Okeechobee County School ?
Skyward Family Access at
No-submit a Portal Account Request at
Step 3: Complete the New Student Enrollment Application Form
Once you have accessed the New Student Enrollment: Application Form, you may
select the language in which the form is presented. Locate Select language in the top
Information needed to complete enrollment :
- Name of student exactly as it appears on the birth certificate
- Home address (physical address)
- Post office box (if applicable)
- Parents/Guardians personal and/or work phone number and email address
- List of student’s allergies/medical conditions
- Name and phone number of physician
- Emergency contact information: name, phone numbers, email
These documents may be uploaded from home or brought to school at the time
of your child’s enrollment screening appointment. Birth Certificate
- A current physical examination on Form #3040. To be valid, the physical must have been completed within a year of school entry date and signed by a licensed physician.
- A Florida Certificate of Immunization Record (Form #680) completed by a physician or the Okeechobee County Health Department.
- Proof of address (Ex. Florida Drivers License, utility bill, property tax certificate, rent agreement in parent/guardian’s name)
**In order to begin the first day of school, these documents must be on file
with the school.
Step 4: Make an appointment with your child’s school to complete an enrollment screening and other required documentation.
- Central Elementary 863-462-5077
- Everglades Elementary 863-462-5108
- North Elementary 863-462-5100
- Seminole Elementary 863-462-5116
- South Elementary 863-462-5087
- Osceola Middle 863-462-5070
- Yearling Middle 863-634-5056
- Okeechobee Freshman Campus 863-462-5288
- Okeechobee High School 863-462-5025
- Okeechobee Achievement Academy 863-462-5125
- Okeechobee Virtual 863-462-5125
If you were unable to upload the required documents or if you have custody
papers, please bring the documents with you to your appointment.